Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another Pearly Penile Papules Update

Hey folks, I thought another update on my Pearly Penile Papules condition was needed, since it's been a couple of weeks. If you remember from my last update, we discussed what I believed would cure my Pearly Penile Papules condition. And the cure included keeping the penis dry, and decreased masturbation. Since my last update, I have followed my cure and did not budge at all! What was the result?

As I speak right now, my papules have significantly diminished. Around 2-3 weeks ago, my papules were fairly large and it did not look pretty. Now you cannot even see them really, and the overall skin condition looks better. If you remember, we also discussed how this is not a permanent treatment. It took a lot of effort to keep the head of my penis dry, and it was very difficult to not masturbate at all for two weeks! It would be crazy to expect a person to live that kind of lifestyle forever. But for the sake of testing my cure out, I changed my lifestyle for two weeks, and the cure worked..temporally.  I'm almost positive if I masturbate or don't keep my penis head dry, the Pearly Penile Papules condition will reappear.

Some people have asked me about the toothpaste treatment method. All the toothpaste does is dry the penis out quickly, making the papules appear smaller. There is a danger to putting toothpaste on your penis also. It can really burn, and it can even make you lose feeling in your penis, which is something you truly don't want. So what's my suggestion?

If you know you're going to have some sort of sexual activity..prepare. Spend 3-4 days keeping the head of the penis dry, and do not masturbate. You should see that the papules should appear smaller, and your partner most likely will not notice them. In all honesty though, if you love your partner and she loves you, I think you should be honest with them about your condition. It's really not a big deal. It's not like you have an STD, or a disease that they can catch...it's harmless.

I wish everyone the best of luck. Just relax, breathe, you're normal! See you on my next article or update!

3 comments:

Ive had these tiny bump things near the head of my penis for a while now (4-6 months) and it hasnt gone away. I thought it was warts so I went to my doc but he didnt think so. He said I have Pearly Penile Papules. They look very similar to warts and they are in no way related to sexual activity or bad hygiene.Is it possible that doc was wrong?

Hi! I hope you can also translate this in english so that I could also share my friend's experiences on this. I referred him to our family doctor and he is cured. He was afraid at first because he thought he acquired STD and the doctor explained to him that it's not and it can be cured.
Pearly Penile Papules

@Kaido V
Your Doctor knows best, if he thought something was wrong, he would have said so. However, if the bumps itch or cause you irritation, go back to the doctor. The bumps should not hurt nor itch.

Most people have the bumps for years. In my case, I've had them since I was 14 years old, and I'm now 20 and still have them.

Post a Comment