Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Pearly Penile Papules Update

Hey everybody, in this post we will discuss updates about my Pearly Penile Papules condition. It's been around 2 weeks since my first post, so I thought it was time for an update. I will discuss anything I've tried to treat my Pearly Penile Papules, and also what my Pearly Penile Papules look like right now.

As of right now, my Pearly Penile Papules condition is showing considerably. I blame myself for this, and I'll explain why a little later. My Pearly Penile Papules are located on the rim, under the head of my penis. Some of them are medium sized papules, but most of them are considerably small. What I've noticed lately, is that more have appeared towards the back of the head of my penis. They are not huge papules, but they were not there before. So why is my Pearly Penile Papules condition getting worse? I think I know why.

From my own personal experiences, the less I masturbate, and the more I keep my penis dry, the Pearly Penile Papules appear smaller, and are not really noticeable. In the last (two) weeks though, I've masturbated quite considerably, and I have made little to no effort in keeping my penis dry. From research that I've conducted, masturbation created friction with the penis, causing Pearly Penile Papules to form. However, this hos not been medically proven. I can speak from experience however, and say that an increase in masturbation along with other factors are directly related to the increase in appearance of my Pearly Penile Papules condition. So what should I be doing?

I need to decrease the amount of times I masturbate. This can be hard if you're desiring sexual activity, but if getting rid of Pearly Penile Papules is something you want to do, masturbation needs to be decreased. Another thing I must do is dry off my penis every time I get out of the shower. Another thing that is required is to dry off the penis after I go pee as well. Keeping the penis dry, for whatever reason, decreases the appearance of Pearly Penile Papules.

It's important to realize that decreased masturbation and keeping the penis dry are not permanent cures for Pearly Penile Papules. The Pearly Penile Papules may look smaller, or you might not see them at all, but they could reappear or get larger if the penis doesn't stay dry, or increase in masturbation or sexual activity increases.

Well, that's my seconds update. It's time for me to stop being lazy, and do what needs to be done to help decrease the appearance of my Pearly Penile Papules. I'll try to get another update in another (two) weeks. I'll also try to post another article next week, or weekend. Until then, good luck!

9 comments:

penile papules comes with you from the day you are born, you probably never realised it. Or they never grew big enough during your puberty, or only during your puberty. it will go away with more friction against underwear if you are circumcised, or it will go away from sex and masturbation. it depends on the frequency and the lubricant.

I did it with my foreskin, now the friction caused wounds, I lost all of my penile papules D: that is a pretty sad thing because they are very sensitive and apparently makes , feel good.

Wat did u do to take them off plz answer

When u take it off is it permanent or it comes back?

When u took it off is it permanent or it comes back

They are permanent and caused by skin loosening from the shaft "too fast". Either your dick grew too fast during puberty, or you wanked your foreskin soo much it got removed from the shaft. The more gradually this takes place, the smaller penis papules you will get. However, they are not worth worrying about or trying to remove. Trying to remove it is a dumb idea that will get you something real to worry about. Trust me I'm a licensed animal doctor

So what you telling me if I stop masturbating it'll go away ?

I think you are right bro ....I also felt that.I masturbates daily and my penis gets wetted ,I do not dry it .... it may depends on masturbation or wettening of cap of penis.Now I will follow your instructions thanx...

I'm in the treatment of peniles using paste but I masterbate once will It affect my healing

If I take a shower and clean it will it get worse

Post a Comment